Friday, January 25, 2013

Still Alive!

I know it has been ages since I've posted anything! I'm sorry! But my hubby came home for his R&R and the poor dear has been sick for most of his time home, leading to him extending his time home for a bit. As you can imagine I've been using a lot of that time to tend to him and catch up on some knitting. But I wanted to at least make a post indicating I'm still around and not ending my blog by any means. Just taking a break until I have time to make some tasty things to post about!

On the good news side of things, I completed my schooling and graduated with honors from Ashworth College. I plan to look for a position in Medical Transcription very soon and am quite nervous and excited about that prospect to be honest.

So! I have some things in the works and intend to put up a new blog soon. It may be food related, or fun related or who knows! But, there will definitely be something coming soon, so keep watch!


Brightest Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you posting again! :D Congratulations on graduating and good luck finding a job!!

    ReplyDelete